- I think it's perfectly normal to ask, "Is she pregnant?" when hearing that someone is getting married to someone about 30 seconds after starting to date them and that they're planning the wedding in like two months. I married my ex 30 seconds after meeting him and that was the first thing everyone asked. And no, I wasn't pregnant. I got pregnant two months later.
- It's probably not okay to ask, "Who's going to take care of her kid?" when hearing that she and her new hubby might move far away from her family that currently takes care of her kid.
- That second comment might explain why I didn't receive an invitation to the blessed event.
- I should be doing homework right now.
- I'm afraid the calm feeling I have about going to sub for ninth grade again today is a false sense of security based on the really awesome day I had yesterday.
- I get to sub all next week for my most favorite group of kids! Love those guys and the other two teachers in their group!
- My son dropped his Lego magazine in the toilet he'd just peed in last night and then cried for me to wash it because it had cheat codes for some game in it. I told him it would smell like pee even if I did wash it. He said not if I made copies of it and we just used the copies and trashed the magazine.
- Smart kid. I'm still not thinking I'll pull the pee covered magazine out of the trash, though.
- He did stand up to the little girl that told him he didn't have a family because his parents were divorced and that was kind of awesome.
- I was going to wait for her mother in the parking lot after school, but she drives a Prius, so Toyota may have done the dirty deed for me.
Off to shower and get ready for work and class tonight. Having class until 8:30 makes for a very long Wednesday, especially when you're not done reading the chapter we'll be covering tonight. And haven't printed out the assignment that's due and won't have time before class.
Maybe that's what I should've done instead of blog.